Pak Consolidated Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd. Has completed more than 74+ engineering projects since its establishment in 1985. However, PCC’s main specialization has been in the Transportation sector and has provided consultancy services for over 47 projects in all the four provinces in different terrain conditions, with a capital outlay of about Rs.12.0 Billions.
PCC has completed the feasibility and detailed design of Dargai – Saidu – Kalam road which is one of the provincial primary roads in Malakand and Swat Divisions of KPK ( NWFP). This important tourist attraction facility includes improvement and rehabilitation of 156 Km. road with five bypasses at Batkhela, Jalala, Mingora, Khawazakhela and Madyan. Different kind of terrians encountered include hilly areas, rolling and plains etc. The construction cost is estimated at about Rs.3.0 Billions.
PCC was awarded engineering consultancy services of Panjgur – Gichik – Awaran Road by government of Balochistan in 1992. The project is located in a very sensitive location in the Makran Division and provides an effective East West Link. The road passes through one of the most difficult hilly terrain and involves heavy rock cutting and very large number of bridges and culverts. The total length of the project is 190 Km. and the estimated construction cost is about Rs.1.9 Billions.
World Bank initiated income-generating projects in the areas inhabited by the Afghan Refugees. PCC was awarded the design of 19 links roads in KPK (NWFP) Punjab and Balochistan in 1990. The length of different projects was 114 Km.
Within a year of its inception PCC was awarded the consultancy of Dadu – Larkana Section of the Indus Highway by the National Highway Board in 1986. Initially a length of 45 Km. between Bhan and Kakkar was awarded which was completed ahead of schedule. As a recognition of its best services section between Bannu – D.I. Khan of Indus Highway was also awarded to PCC. Another section between Dadu – Larkana viz. Kakar – Nasirabad was also commissioned to PCC as the original consultants could not complete it. PCC was awarded appreciation certificate for its services by National Highway Board. A total of about 145 Km. section of Indus Highway was thus designed by PCC.
It is a matter of great pride that PCC was selected for the improvement and rehabilitation of Rawalpindi – Murree – Kashmir Road from mile 5 to mile 25 by Government of the Punjab in 1986. PCC considers it a great honor as the firm had mere a year’s experience then but with the grace of God and through experience and hard-work of its engineers and surveyors, the rehabilitation work was greatly admired by the then top personalities of the Govt. of Punjab and Pakistan.
PCC in association with ACE-TES have been appointed consultants by Government of Punjab for the following two important projects:
- Design of Sheikhupura – Faisalabad Dual carriageway (90-Km).
- Top and Resident Supervision of ADP/Non ADP works of the Highway Department Sargodha and Faisalabad Circles (200-Km).
Besides the above-mentioned highway projects, PCC has carried out a large number of highway / road projects for the public and private sectors.
- Top and resident Supervision of the construction of Roads in Faisalabad and Sargodha Circles (200-km)
- Design of Sheikupura – Faisalabad Dual Carriageway (83.5-km).
- Topographic Survey and Detailed Design of Dargai – Saudu – Kalam Road Project (length 156-km).
- Detiled survey and detailed design of Panjgur – Gichik – Awaran Road, Balochistan (length 190-km).
- Feaisibility Study and design of Indus Highwaty (N-55) Section Dadu – Larkana and Bannu – D.I. Khan (length 145-km).
- Topographic survey, Soil investigation and detailed design of Coal Mines Circular Road Project, Quetta (62-km)
- Improvement and rehabilitation of Rawalpindi – Murree – Kashmir Road (length 20-km)
- Feasibility and detailed design of 19-link road in NWFP, Punjab and Balochistan funded by World Bank (length 114-km).
- Feasibility study and detailed design of Kahuti Kaliari road on the border of Punjab and Azad Kashmir (length 34-km).
- Feasibility Study and detailed design of Western By-pass road Quetta (length 23-km)
(B) MAJOR BRIDGES:
The firm has designed more than 100 bridge on various highway projects from spans 10m to 40m with or without pile foundation.
(C) WATER SUPPLY & SEWERAGE:
- Survey and design of Bela Water Supply lines from River Jhelum to ICI Soda Ash Factor (length 10-km)
- Survey and design of Water Supply and Sewerage of Sardogha Housing Colony, Raiwind Road, Lahore (1000 kanals).
(D) SURVEY AND MAPPING:
Survey and mapping of 42000 Acres and observing Cross-sectional levels (215-miles) of the site of proposed bridge over River [Chenab near Chiniot (upstream)]
(E) ARCHITECTURE AND TOWN PLANNING:
- Master planning and detailed design of infrastructures of Sargodha Housing Colony, Lahore (1000-kanals).
- Architectural planning and detailed design of Jafaria Complex of Islamabad comprising of:
- Central Secretariat
- Conference Hall and Cultural Centre
- Central Mosque for 5000 persons
- School and Hostel for 300 Boys
- School and Hostel for 100 Girls
- Shopping Centre
- Library and Research Centre
- Residential Colony
Total Covered Area = 273.600 Sft.
(F) RURAL ELECTRIFICATION:
Survey, Design, Preparation of work order, Supervision and completion reports of Rural Electrification of 500 Villages in Districts of Larkana, Dadu, Shikarpur and Jacobabad in Sind under World Bank Financed project Loan No.3148-Pak and Credit No.2078-Pak (Group-G) through WAPDA.
(G) IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE:
Condition survey of 1500-km drains in Lahore, Faislabad and Sargodha Irrigation Zones. Preparation of cross-section drawings, computation of earthwork quantities of both pre-de-siltation and post-de-siltation phases using latest AutoCAD / Civil-soft software. The work done under WAPDA, National Drainage programme funded by World Bank.